4 months too late, but here it is! This will also be what I want to achieve this year.
- Lose weight/tone up
- Become more motivated
- Become less lazy
- Become a better person
There are the basic resolutions. But what I want to achieve. (These are here so I can check at the end of the year if I have completed anything)
- See my friends more – I feel like I am a horrible friend, I don’t reach out to them enough and see them enough, so once this quarantine has ended, I want to see them a lot, cause I love them and miss them. This is defo the main priority on the list.
- Read more books – At least 50! I have so many books on my shelf that I haven’t read, so I need to.
- Learn more history – More about mythology, I am obsessed and I want to learn a lot about every countries mythos.
- Learn about Wicca – I am interested in the idea of Wicca and Wiccans. If I resonate with it, I want to become a practicing Wiccan, it just seems a lot and I have no one, no coven or anything and again I am lazy so, I don’t think I’d make a great one.
- Learn astrology – This comes with want to become more spiritual. My friends, especially Fin and Erryn are super into it, and they reignited the passion in me for astrology. They know about retrograde and shit, and I want to know about it and again just learn.
- A toned body – I want to look in a mirror and not hate what I see.
- Create healthier habits – Eating wise, mental wise, and just get into habits.
- Post on this blog, post on both my YouTube channels more, stream on my Twitch, create content for my blogging Instagram which is @katynellamorgan.
- Learn a language
- GET MY BLOODY DRIVING LICENCE AND A CAR
- Start writing more profile pieces – To build up my portfolio and to refine my writing skills.
- Get into a Journalism ish sort of job.
- Do courses, learn skills.
- Learn to be more motivated.
- Become more confident.
- Be less boring.
- Become more ethical – waste less plastic etc.
- Maybe start a podcast?
Anyway, I think that’s everything, apart from monetize the blog, but I don’t get enough hits hahaha.
Katy Nella x