Quick answer is no!
These were my NYR for 2019, lets recap and see if I did any of them
- Become Healthier – Exercise, eat better food Sort of
- Become Vegetarian/or Vegan Sort of
- Learn a new skill every month No
- Read more books No
- Become more spiritual – Learn about the chakras, astrology, crystals etc No
- Spend more time with my pets – Walk them more, play with them more Sort of
- Volunteer for a charity No
- Find a full-time job YES
- Save money – open a savings account No
- See my friends more Sort of
- Start yoga and meditation No
- Get my drivers license Not even close
- Visit and spend time with my Nanna and Grandad No
- Take up opportunities No
- Refine my photography skills No
- Become a better me No
- Find people who like the same music as me – this is just so I can listen to it with people who appreciate me Sadly Not
- Stream more, create more videos, post more on my blog Not by a longshot
- Experience more eh
- Go camping by myself Nope
Not surprised that I haven’t completed them, but I will incorporate them into my new, new years resolutions!
Did you complete yours?